Thursday, March 14, 2013

That's just life

This is the sequel to the earlier post "We Lost a Little Sleep". Last night we lost more sleep. 

Madi was up on and off starting around 11 pm, and waking up for the last time around 5:30 am. We are tired. We think (hoping and praying!) that she's growing some molars. I'm going to try to take a peek into her mouth tonight to see what the deal is. Drug her up with some Tylenol if needed. At least she's in a good mood in the day, this morning included. 

Pretending to sleep and snore in the car
While I mentioned before that things have been easy with the kids lately, things have also been busy. The girls have a slightly later bedtime than before. That, combined with boyfriend's work schedule and the girls waking up through the night, leaves us not only tired, but with a lot less time to spend together. 

Things have been getting boring and routine by the lack of quality time. I know it's a rut all parents get into. It was getting the point where we were together a lot, but it still felt like I hadn't seen him in awhile. We're working on it, and hopefully this weekend we'll have some uninterrupted time together. We might even get out of the house. We might even sleep through the night. Here's to hoping and praying. 


Follow this blog with Blog Lovin!

3 comments:

Mo @ The Baby is Fine said...

both girls are just so cute. I'm impressed at how well you're handling suddenly parenting two full-time!! I'm sure it will calm down after you get into a "new normal" eventually. hopefully you and the BF get some quality time soon!

Sean Marie said...

I agree full heartedly with the above comment! You're doing swell! :)

Baby Sister said...

:\ That sucks. I'm sorry!! I hope things settle down soon, sleep is very important...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...