Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our Daily Schedule, These Days

I was reading a post today on people's everyday schedule's over at Shannon's blog. She finds them interesting to read, and I couldn't agree more. It's kind of fun to see how other people do it, so I'm going to do the same. This is how a typical weekday goes in our household. 

7:10am - Alarm goes off. I drag myself out of bed and get dressed. 

7:15am - Wake Chloe up if she didn't wake me up first, get her out of that overnight diaper and drag her downstairs for her breakfast. While she eats, I pack my lunch, get her daycare bag ready and gather anything else we need for the day. Sometimes I eat breakfast, but these days that's rare. 

7:40am - (She's a slow eater) I get Chloe out of her high chair and change her into her daycare clothes. If she's quick eating and dressing, we get to take our time and play on the floor for 10 minutes or so. Boyfriend usually drags his butt downstairs around this time. 

7:50am - Get our stuff and ourselves packed into the car

8:00-8:10am - Drop Chloe off at daycare. 

8:25-4:30pm - Arrive at work, punch in, update my voicemail, check my email, answer phone calls, etc. Eat randomly throughout the day at my desk. Continue with this all day. 

4:30pm - Leave work and either run a quick errand or go right to daycare to pick Chloe up. 

5-5:30pm - Arrive home with one cranky, hungry Chloe. Immediately strap her in the highchair and give her food as fast as I can. 

6:00pm - Bathtime

6:15-7:15pm - Mommy and Chloe time


7:15-7:30pm - Bedtime, and depending on boyfriend's schedule, potential supper time for me and him. 

7:30pm - OMG relax time. 

9:30-11pm - Bedtime somewhere in here. And we're lucky to usually sleep right through the night until 7am. 

Good times. 

4 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Sounds like a long day! Productive though, which I usually fail at. :)

Shannon said...

I kinda wish I could get Hunter to bed a bit earlier to have more time in the evenings for just me and Kristian but then I would have less time with Hunter so 8pm seems to work well.

Unknown said...

Wow! That's quite a busy day. Chloe is a little doll! I just stopped by from SITS to say hello; hope you find time to do the same.

Baby Sister said...

Wow, sounds like a long, busy day!! I think it's awesome that you still set aside time for you and Chloe every day. Very cool. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...