Wednesday, April 10, 2013

3 Things I've Been Neglecting

What happens when I walk into the room and boyfriend starts taking my picture with my own phone.

3 Things I've Been Neglecting


Crafting
All things crafting. Like when I decorated the letters of Chloe's name with Mod Podge and scrapbook paper. I started some for Madi before Christmas and haven't gotten too far with them. I miss crafting, but never want to do it when free time actually rolls around.

Reading
I used to be able to read a book in a week or so. I got an E-reader in October, hoping that it would get me back into reading. I've been reading the same book ever since. 50 Shades of Grey. I'm just not getting into it. Hopefully the next book I pick will pull me in a little more. 

Me
I don't relax. I don't remember how. I think I need to do the two things above, and re-figure this one out. 

3 Things I've Been Doing Too Much

iPhone
I play on it a little too much. I try to put it away at home if the girls want to play with me, but if they're immersed in tv or playing with each other, it's fair game. 

Cleaning
Nothing is ever clean enough, but sometimes I just need to let it go and relax. 

Being Bored
It's time to just start living, stop worrying. Just enjoy the moment. I really need to work on this.


What are your three things?

Ps: Not pregnant. High five?

3 comments:

Mama Up! said...

Okay, reading. Seriously, I read a page at a time whenever I get a minute to myself. While cooking. In the bathroom. While brushing my teeth. A page while P. is getting dressed. The Kindle makes this easier...

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

I miss reading...sigh. My iPhone is the enemy. I'm an app addicted shopping queen!


Baby Sister said...

Blogging is definitely one of my neglects...but I'll be done with my class next week, so that will help. Reading too, but that is school's fault as well. And putting my house together...again, school. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...