1. I made let Eric write for my blog: 10 Facts About Me.
2. I've been addicted to Candy Shoot all week, because the final level seems impossible to beat.
3. One night Eric and I were both in bed by 9:30, and asleep before 10. Go us!
4. I was sick with a minor cold. Chloe, too.
5. I bought second-hand plastic pink storage dressers to help organize the kids' closets better.
6. I got a free lunch, flowers and a teddy bear from my bosses for Administrative Assistant day.
7. I also got a call the day after saying I won a mug and some free coffee from a local radio station for Administrative Assistant's day because someone nominated me as a great worker. I haven't picked up the prize yet.
8. I tried to figure out ways to be a little less stressed out about running our home.
9. I had a short video call with one of my best friends.
10. I started saving money for new tires for my car.

1 comment:
Do you know what else is awful? Candy Crush. SO annoying after the first few worlds. It makes me hate chocolate (it's bad in the game) and I don't approve of that. Yay for having an awesome boss!!
Post a Comment