Sunday night I wrote and scheduled a post, just recapping our simple weekend. I got up Monday morning at 6am with Chloe, thanks to the kitty, cranky but ready to face the day. I was up for about 15 minutes when I felt a wave of nausea. It passed. About 10 minutes later, another one.
And while I did not actually get sick, this feeling stayed with me on and off all day.
I know what you might be thinking, but no, I'm not expecting.
I'm not sure what I would've done otherwise, but I woke boyfriend up and he took care of Chloe's morning duties (feeding, dressing, packing her daycare bag), and took her to daycare with me. He had the day off, and had a cold so it was nice to have someone to spend my sick day with.
I took a morning nap and an afternoon nap, and they were just lovely, and much needed. I couldn't eat a thing most of the day. I just sipped on apple juice. I felt okay enough to go pick the girls up from daycare, but still felt tired, weak and a little shaky for most of the evening.
Finally, finally, I woke up Tuesday morning feeling weird, but not sick, and made my way to work. I've felt fine ever since, just extremely tired.
And that is the story of my sick day. And trust me, I don't have many.
Coming soon? Busy days at work and moving on the weekend.
Stay tuned. Or not. I might not be around much.
Here's what's been going on around here lately...
![]() |
| Chloe cuddles |
![]() |
| Chloe in a bucket |



2 comments:
I was totally thinking you're knocked up! Can you even imagine dealing with a pregnancy right now with all you have going on? Eesh. Glad you're feeling better though!
Sounds like a nice sick day. There's been a flu bug going around, so maybe you caught the nice part of it. Good luck with moving and stuff!!
Post a Comment