Saturday, December 07, 2013

Moving, Christmas Shopping and Lost Purses

We have finally moved. 

Actually, it was all done a week and one day ago. Chloe spent the day in daycare and my friend Sarah and her sister and boyfriend helped us move. I'd say the day went pretty smoothly. Luckily Eric and I both had Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, so lots of time to put stuff away. Still not enough time but whatever. We're still working at it. 

Madi's been over once since we moved - for the night for the first time since she moved out. And she slept through the night. It was magical. Chloe didn't though. She's been waking up once a night a little often lately, but luckily she goes back down super easy. 

She never stops talking anymore and I love it. 

Things she's told me lately:

"Mommy, shut up." - Said to me as I silently cut grapes for her. Wasn't sure where it came from but her father said he taught her it. 

"Mommy I tired. I cranky." She wasn't. She was actually in a great mood when this was said. 

Thanks to Halloween, she now thinks all treats are called "trick or treats", and she asks for them constantly. 

She can count to about 14 and sing the entire ABCs, I think I may have mentioned that before. 

She just so much fun. They call the twos terrible (and I don't want to jinx it!) but so far I love the twos! 

We've been doing a lot of Christmas shopping lately. As of today, I'm almost completely done. Last night I stupidly left my purse hanging on a chair in Wendy's. Even worse - I'd had my credit card and bank card in my coat pocket all night so I didn't have to drag my purse into every store. I'd put the cards back in my wallet just before I went to Wendy's. Call it a Christmas miracle, but it was untouched and I got it back today. I'm so happy about that. Luckily I had no cash in my wallet at all, so maybe someone would've tried to rob me but didn't want the hassle of credit card theft so they just turned it in. Either way, I'm so grateful to have everything back intact.  

Anyway, here are some pictures of us lately. 




1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Mommy, shut-up. That is hilarious!! Kids are so cute. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...