Wednesday, May 01, 2013

My Life Story in Less Than 250 Words


So I'm taking part in a challenge. Blogging everyday in May. This might prove difficult, since I never blog from home (weekends), but I'm going to try anyway. It's hosted by Jenni at Story of my Life, who I've blogged about before

May 1 - My Life Story in 250 Words


I was born in a super small town in a super small area in Canada in October 1987. Four years later my Mom, a single mother, blessed me with twin siblings - girl and boy. We moved around a lot, never going too far, but far enough that I changed schools many times. We eventually settled not far from my hometown when I was 12, and stayed there until I went away to college. I wasted my time at college, and never ended up using my education, but eventually got a job that I was dreaming about anyway - working in a hotel. Four years later I still love this line of work and this company. In January 2011 I found out I was pregnant. I was still with my on and off again ex of two years at that time. When my daughter was two months old, I moved out of his place to live on my own with the baby, and met my current boyfriend not even 2 months later. Fast forward about a year later and we're living together with my daughter and his. Just proof that you'll never know where your life is going to take you next. (202 words!)


What is your life story in 250 words or less?

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

So true that you never know where your life is going to take you. It's interesting to look back and see where you've come.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...